Chicken quesadilla recipe: A fun Mexican dish made with chicken and some vegetables. This is a quiche and easy recipe.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken cheese balls recipe
- Falsa chutney recipe
- Sabudana chips
- Keema chana pulao recipe
- Chicken korma recipe
- No oven garlic bread recipe
- Jeera chicken recipe
- Potato and egg salad recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the chicken quesadilla recipe
- 2 tortilla
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- One Tomato, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- One tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 2 green chilies
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
Method of making chicken quesadilla recipe
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste and green chilies and fry for a few seconds.
- Add onions and tomatoes and after a few seconds add chicken and mix.
- Add garam masala, red chili powder, chaat masala and salt and mix well.
- Then add tomato ketchup and cook for 5 minutes after mixing.
- Place tortillas on a pan and apply mayonnaise on it and then spread the prepared filling.
- Place another tortilla, roast it after adding a little oil and take it out on a plate, cut it into four pieces and serve.
Key Ingredients: tortilla, boiled and shredded chicken, capsicum, tomato, onion, oil, cheese, coriander leaves, tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, red chili powder, salt, ginger-garlic paste, chaat masala, green chili, garam masala