Chicken potato kebab recipe: Apart from being super tasty, this kebab recipe is also very easy to make as it does not require long marination before cooking. So let’s start.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Palak pakoda recipe
- Rajma pakoda recipe
- Mango and mint kheer recipe
- Litti chokha recipe
- Paneer fingers recipe
- Avocado toast recipe
- Portuguese custard tart
- Butter garlic mushroom recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the chicken potato kebab recipe
- 250 gms boiled potatoes
- 250 grams boiled chicken, a bunch
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 3-4 Green Chillies, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
Method of making chicken potato kebab recipe
- First of all, take a mixing bowl, put boiled potatoes in it and mash them well. Now add chopped boiled chicken, garam masala, salt, roasted cumin powder, black pepper, ginger garlic paste, mint leaves, soy sauce, and green coriander to it.
- After mixing, add chopped green chilies to it and mash everything again. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Now, take small portions from the mixture, roll it out and make it like a Tikki.
- Dip the tikkis in the beaten egg batter and coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Repeat the same with the remaining kebab mixture.
- Deep fry all the tikkis and your kebabs are ready.
- Serve and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Boiled Potatoes, Boiled Chicken, Garam Masala, Salt, Roasted Cumin Powder, Soya Sauce, Black Pepper, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Green Chillies, Coriander Leaves, Mint Leaves, Eggs, Breadcrumbs, Oil for frying