Chicken madras recipe: A rich and delicious curry, this Chicken Madras Curry recipe is easy to make and very tasty. It’s also perfect for a dinner party!
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Thai chicken stir fry recipe
- Chilli chicken gravy recipe
- Ginger masala tea recipe
- Cream of spinach soup recipe
- Dhaba style arbi recipe
- Cheese paneer kulcha recipe
- Spinach avocado smoothie recipe
- Grilled lobster roll with apple and cabbage slaw recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the chicken madras recipe
- 500 gms chicken breast (cut into pieces)
- 2 big onions
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1-inch ginger, peeled
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1-2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 coriander powder
Method of making chicken madras recipe
- Grind onion, garlic, red chili, and ginger, garlic together coarsely.
- Now heat vegetable oil in a pan, add the paste and fry for 4-5 minutes. If it starts sticking to the pan, add water.
- Add turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder, and red chili powder and mix well. Cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces. Mix everything well and make sure that the chicken pieces are well coated with the mixture.
- Cook the chicken until the color of the chicken starts changing, add some water if it sticks to the base of the pan.
- Add chopped tomatoes and salt as per taste, cover, and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Add green coriander and serve with rice, roti, naan, or any roti of your choice.
Key Ingredients: Chicken breast (cut into pieces), Onion, Garlic cloves, Large tomato, 1-inch ginger, Turmeric, Cumin powder, Red chili powder, Coriander powder