Chicken korma recipe: Chicken Korma is a very tasty recipe that is usually prepared at dinner parties or weddings. Sometimes you like to order Chicken Korma in your favorite restaurant too. But if you want, with a simple recipe, you can make this favorite dish in a restaurant-style.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken cheese balls recipe
- Mango salsa recipe
- Easy chicken keema recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Shakshuka recipe
- Achari chicken sandwich recipe
- Jeera chicken recipe
- Mango sooji cake recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the chicken korma recipe
- 1 kg chicken
- 500 grams curd
- 5-6 onions
- 5 green chilies
- 3 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 big cardamoms
- 3 small cardamoms
- 1 cinnamon
- 6-8 peppercorns
- 2 pieces mace
- 3-4 cloves
- A pinch of nutmeg, grated
- 2 tbsp coconut powder
- 1/2 cup Makhane, Roasted
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 3 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp kewra
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp desi ghee
Method of making chicken korma recipe
- First of all, heat oil in a pan, fry the onion till it becomes golden crisp, and keep it aside.
- Heat a large spoon of ghee in a pan, add makhana to it and take it out after frying it.
- Roast the cashews lightly in the same pan and turn off the flame and roast it by adding coconut powder and keep it aside.
- Now put a handi on the gas, add oil to it and use the same oil in which the onions were fried.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken and fry it for a few seconds. Now add all the whole spices and ginger-garlic paste to it.
- Take some curd, add red chili, black pepper, salt, turmeric, and black pepper and mix it.
- Keep frying by adding the remaining plain curd and spiced curd to the chicken. Add desi ghee to it, it will work to enhance the taste of chicken.
- Now take cashew nuts, coconut powder, fry makhana, and some fried onions in a blender. Make a smooth paste by adding a little water and add it to the chicken.
- Then mash the remaining onion and add it to the chicken and mix everything well.
- Sprinkle kewra and garam and cook on low flame for some time by covering the lid.
- Your chicken korma is ready, pair it with roti or naan!
Key Ingredients: Chicken, Curd, Onion, Green Chillies, Ginger Garlic Paste, Bay Leaves, Big Cardamom, Small Cardamom, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Mace, Cloves, Nutmeg, Coconut Powder, Makhane, Cashew Nuts, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric, Salt, Coriander Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Kevda, Oil, Garam Masala, Desi Ghee