Chicken donut recipe: The sweet classic donut gets a savory twist with this recipe. These chicken donuts are made with a mixture of minced chicken, boiled potatoes, onions and carrots.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Aloo paneer pakora recipe
- Gongura chicken biryani recipe
- Reshmi chicken paratha roll recipe
- Namkeen chicken masala handi recipe
- Egg chapati recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Soya pulao recipe
- Eggless mango cake recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make chicken donut recipe
- 250 gms minced chicken
- 1 and half minced garlic , chopped
- 1 potato (boiled)
- One Onion , chopped
- Green Coriander , chopped
- 1 Carrot , grated
- 1/8 tsp chili flakes
- 1/8 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fine flour
- 1 Egg , beaten
- Bread crumbs
Method of making chicken donut recipe
- Take chicken, garlic, bread crumbs, boiled potatoes, finely chopped onion, green coriander, grated carrot, chili flakes, chili powder, salt, cumin powder, black pepper powder in a blender jar. Make a fine paste by mixing these ingredients.
- Apply oil in a plate and shape the paste of chicken donuts into regular sized flat balls.
- Keep them in the freezer for 2-3 hours. Later, cut a hole in the middle of those balls.
- Now dip these donuts in flour, eggs and bread crumbs. And put them again in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- After this heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken donuts. When they become crispy and golden in color, take them out and serve.
- Your crispy chicken donuts/chicken rings are ready to be served.
Key Ingredients: Minced Chicken, Garlic, Potato (boiled), Onion, Coriander Leaves, Carrot, Chili Flakes, Chili Powder, Salt, Cumin Powder, Black Pepper Powder, All purpose flour, Egg, Bread Crumbs