Chicken bread corn recipe: Fuli cones fried in bread crumbs with juicy chicken filling, this recipe is best served with chutney or ketchup. This is a perfect snack recipe to have with your evening tea or coffee!
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 05 Minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Kiwi fizz recipe
- Chinese pocket samosa recipe
- Tandoori chicken roll recipe
- Chicken katsu burger recipe
- Payyoli chicken fry recipe
- Cheese paneer kulcha recipe
- Dragon chicken recipe
- Chicken madras recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make chicken bread corn recipe
- 500 gms Chicken Mince
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup cheese (as needed)
- Bread slices
- Oil for frying
- Bread Crumbs (as needed)
MEthod of making chicken bread corn recipe
- First, grind the chicken in a mixer. After this, heat oil in a pan, add chicken mince, and cook for 5 minutes while stirring.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder, black pepper, and salt. Mix well.
- Add chopped onion, and cumin powder and mix well. Cook for 5 minutes, add lemon juice and give it a final touch. Let it cool down.
- Now take a bread slice, cut its edges, and roll it thin. Pour water on the edges of the bread and shape it like a cone.
- Place the chicken filling inside the cone, pour some grated cheese over it, and stick the edges well with water.
- Heat oil in a pan for frying. For egg wash, beat eggs in a bowl and prepare bread crumbs.
- When the oil is medium hot, dip the prepared cone in the beaten egg and roll it on the breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry it in oil till it becomes golden. Serve hot with ketchup or chutney and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Chicken mince, Ginger-garlic paste, Onion, Black pepper, Red chili powder, Salt, Cumin powder, Lemon juice, Eggs, Cheese, Bread slices, Oil (for frying), Bread crumbs (as needed)