Chicken bhindi recipe: This lip-smacking dish is perfect to make during Mead Week. With the addition of garam masala, ginger-garlic paste and curd, and other spices, this recipe provides a uniform balance of flavor which makes it not too spicy but delicious.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mint chicken tikka recipe
- Microwave coffee cake recipe
- Konkani style chicken curry recipe
- Matcha frappe recipe
- Chicken korma recipe
- Chicken kabsa recipe
- Steam fish in banana leaves recipe
- Chicken quesadilla recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the chicken bhindi recipe
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, cut into pieces
- 5-6 whole red chilies
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 kg bhindi
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- One tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup curd
Method of making chicken bhindi recipe
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions, and fry.
- Add cumin, whole red chili, and curry leaves, and mix. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry.
- Then add chicken and mix. Add chopped tomatoes and mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Keep aside for later use.
- Heat oil in a separate saucepan and fry the bhindi.
- Then add salt, garam masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, and red chili powder and mix well.
- Add the cooked chicken to the bhindi and stir.
- Add curd, water, and mix. Let it boil for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander.
Key Ingredients: Oil, Onion, Whole red chili, Ginger-garlic paste, Boneless chicken, Tomato, Bhindi, Salt, Garam masala, Coriander powder, Cumin powder, Red chili powder, Turmeric powder, Curd