Bite-size chicken balls recipe: A great tea-time snack that you can make in minutes. Kids will also like this crunchy snack made from chicken and can be served at the party too.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Schezwan paneer recipe
- Malai tikka pulao recipe
- Fish pulao recipe
- Matka pulao recipe
- Karwar fish curry recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Street style fried chicken kebab recipe
- Paneer kolhapuri recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make bite-size chicken balls recipe
- 400 gms boiled chicken
- 2 big boiled potatoes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- One tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Oil for frying
Method of making bite-size chicken balls recipe
- Take shredded boiled chicken in a bowl. Add all the spices and boiled mashed boiled potatoes to it and mix it well.
- Add bread crumbs cornflour, all-purpose flour, salt, and pepper, and mix.
- Now make small balls from the mixture and keep them aside.
- Dip the balls in the beaten egg and coat them in bread crumbs.
- After this, heat oil in a pan and deep fry all these balls till they become crispy golden.
- Serve with your favorite dip or chutney.
Key Ingredients: Chicken boiled, Boiled potatoes, Egg, Cornflour, All-purpose flour, Bread crumbs, Red chili powder, Coriander powder, Garam masala, Cumin powder, Black pepper, Salt, Green chili, Coriander leaves, Lemon juice, Oil for frying