Chhena murki recipe: A popular Bengali sweet, delicious in taste, and easy to make, chhena murki is one of the all-time favorite sweets. Ghee or other ingredients are not needed to make this. This delicious dessert can be prepared with just two simple ingredients.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mint chicken tikka recipe
- Microwave coffee cake recipe
- Konkani style chicken curry recipe
- Chicken bhindi recipe
- Sandwich cake recipe
- Cinnamon bread pudding recipe
- Steam fish in banana leaves recipe
- Chicken quesadilla recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make chena murki
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chhena
- 2 cardamoms
- Water as needed
Method of making chena murki recipe
- First of all, take sugar in a pan, and add a cup of water to it.
- Add two small cardamoms and start cooking them.
- When the syrup is cooked a little, separate the small cardamom.
- Add chena to it and cook for some time.
- Take it out and serve.
Key Ingredients: sugar, chena, cardamom, water as needed