Cheesy egg toast recipe: This cheesy egg toast recipe is a quick and easy recipe and an excellent breakfast option. People who love cheese will love this recipe.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 1
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Maggi pakoda recipe
- Green tikka tenders recipe
- Veg biryani recipe
- Manchow momos soup recipe
- Poha cutlet recipe
- Green rice recipe
- Irani omelet recipe
- Easter simnel cake recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make cheesy egg toast recipe
- 2 bread slices
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Tomatoes, chopped
- Two tablespoon capsicum
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- Salt to taste
Method of making cheesy egg toast recipe
- First of all, break an egg in a bowl. Add chopped onion, tomato, and capsicum to it.
- Add chili flakes, oregano, and salt and mix everything well, and beat it.
- Now spread butter in a pan and put the beaten egg on it.
- If the egg starts to roast lightly, then put both the bread slices on it and fry it well.
- Flip it over and put the grated cheese on it and fold it from the other side.
- Take out on a plate, cut, and serve.
Key Ingredients: Bread Slices, Egg, Cheese, Butter, Onion, Tomato, Capsicum, Oregano, Chili flakes, Salt