Cheese paneer kulcha recipe: Give this traditional north Indian bread a savory twist with this recipe. Kulcha filled with delicious paneer and cheese filling looks very fun. Pair it with Chole, Onion Chutney, and enjoy!
- Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Preparation time: 2 hours
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Thai chicken stir fry recipe
- Avocado mash on toast recipe
- Rose and lychee ganache butter cookies
- Cream of spinach soup recipe
- Dhaba style arbi recipe
- Aloo kulcha recipe
- Spinach avocado smoothie recipe
- Baked noodles spring rolls recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make cheese paneer kulcha recipe
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp soda
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 tsp kalonji
- 1/2 cup warm milk water (as needed)
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup cottage cheese, grated
- One cup Cheese, grated
- 1 Onion, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp green chili, finely chopped
- One tbsp Green Coriander, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp dry mango powder
- Black salt to taste
Method of making cheese paneer kulcha recipe
- To make this, first, you have to knead the dough by mixing semolina and curd in a bowl.
- After soaking the semolina in curd, add flour, oil, baking soda, sugar, and salt and knead a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough with a lid and keep it cool for two hours.
- Now mix all the ingredients mentioned for stuffing in a mixing bowl. After adding spices, mix everything according to your taste.
- Now make a lemon-sized ball of the stuffing and keep the ingredients in the center. Close on all sides.
- Apply little water and sprinkle fennel and coriander and press it down a bit. Roll it like a paratha.
- Heat a pan, and place kulcha on it. Press lightly with fingers.
- Turn the pan over and roast it on the top side of the kulcha.
- Serve with Chole, Onion Chutney, and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Semolina, All-purpose flour, Baking powder, Soda, Sugar, Salt, Curd, Kalonji, Hot milk, Water (as required), Coriander leaves, Vegetable oil, Paneer, Cheese, Onion, Green chili, Green coriander, Cumin powder Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Dry Mango Powder, Black Salt