Chana dal pulao recipe: This is a Quick and Easy Recipe that is made with gram pulses, rice, and light spices. If you want some light food during the summer, then it is Perfect Recipes.
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Preparation time: 05 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- How many people: 3
Ingredients need to make the chana dal pulao recipe
- 300 GMS Rice
- 1 cup gram dal wet
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomato puree
- 3 green chilies, chopped into pieces
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 whole red chilies
- 1 t spoon cumin
- 1 teaching
- 2 big cardamom
- 2 small cardamom
- 8-9 pepper
- 1/2 t spoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 tablespoon oil
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken shawarma recipe
- Egg noodles recipe
- Komal recipe
- Mexican chicken rice recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe
- Bread upma recipe
- Vegetable stew recipe
- Aloo methi recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Method of making chana dal pulao recipe
- First of all, keep gram dal soaked for 2 hours. This will soften the pulse and it is easily melted.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and fry all the whole spices, fry the whole red chili for two minutes, and then fry the onion until it becomes light golden.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and add tomatoes puree, coriander powder, and turmeric powder and fry it well.
- Now add pulses and rice and mix well with spices. Put two glasses and put on the cooker’s lid.
- After two whistles, close the gas and wait to get pressure.
- Open the pressure cooker and serve the gram pulse into the serving bowl and serve it with the sauce.
Key ingredients: Gram dal wet, onion, tomato puree, green chili, ginger-garlic paste, whole red chilies, cumin seeds, big cardamom, small cardamom, black pepper, turmeric, coriander powder, salt, oil