Chana dal kebab recipe: As the name suggests, this veg kebab recipe is made with chana dal batter with aromatic spices and other ingredients. All you need to make this delicious recipe is a bowl filled with chana dal (fully mixed), some potatoes, and spices.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Here are some delicious recipes:
- No bake apple pie recipe
- Mushroom noodles recipe
- Mango and mint kheer recipe
- Matka pulao recipe
- Shahi mango tukda recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Sambar rice recipe
- Butter garlic mushroom recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the chana dal kebab recipe
- 1 cup chana dal
- 2-3 Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups blanched spinach
- 1 cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 5-6 green chilies, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp boiled peas (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp ginger (finely chopped)
Method of making chana dal kebab recipe
- First, prepare the batter. Wash and soak the chana dal in a bowl for an hour.
- After one hour, drain the water and put the lentils in a pressure cooker with garlic, ginger, green chilies, and 1 cup of water and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Once done, switch off the flame. Then, put the pressure-cooked ingredients, spinach and green peas in a blender along with some water. Blend them into a smooth paste.
- Now it is time to take out this mixture in a big bowl and add paneer, salt, garam masala, chaat masala, and 1/2 cup of bread crumbs to it. Mix well.
- Now take a small amount and make a structure like a Tikki. Roll it on your palms.
- Prepare a flour-water paste in a bowl using all-purpose flour and water. Spread the remaining bread crumbs on a plate.
- Heat refined oil in a pan on medium heat. Now dip the kebabs in the flour-water mixture first and then roll them in breadcrumbs.
- After this, deep fry the kebabs till golden brown on both sides. Take them out from the pan and remove the excess oil using a clean paper towel.
- Serve and enjoy it!!
Key Ingredients: Chana dal, Garlic, Blanched spinach, Paneer, Garam masala, All-purpose flour, Chaat masala, Green chili, Boiled peas (optional, Salt, Breadcrumbs, Ginger (finely chopped)