Cashew gulkand modak recipe: Add a new flavor to the traditional modak with this Cashew Gulkand Modak recipe. Pistachio flakes, gulkand, and rose petals give a unique flavor to this dessert. Garnish it with gold work and enjoy it.
- Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Preparation time: 2 hours
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- How many people: 10
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Nutella waffle recipe
- Chicken rice bowl recipe
- Kesar kheer recipe
- Mutton malai tikka recipe
- Mutton ginger recipe
- Sabudana kheer recipe
- Tandoori paneer pakora recipe
- Rava vada recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make cashew gulkand modak recipe
- 1 kg cashew nuts
- 800 grams sugar
- 250 g pistachio flakes
- 400 grams gulkand
- 50 grams dehydrated rose petals
- Yansone work for garnishing
Method of making cashew gulkand modak recipe
- Soak 1 kg cashew nuts for 1 hour. Take out the water and make a paste out of it.
- Put this paste in a pan, add sugar and let it set for 15 minutes.
- Then turn on the gas and keep stirring on low flame for 45 minutes and your dough will be ready.
- For stuffing: Put gulkand in pistachio flakes and make small balls – prepare these balls by filling them in cashew flour.
- Put rose petals in the modak mold and then put stuffed balls in it, so that the rose petals stick to the modak. For garnishing, put gold work on it.
- Rose Petal Gulkand Modak is ready to be served!
Key Ingredients: Cashew Nuts, Sugar, Pistachio Flakes, Gulkand, Dehydrated Rose Petals, Gold Work (for garnishing)