Cardamom syrup recipe: A great option to make during summer and Ramadan. Once made, it can be stored for a month.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Maggi pakoda recipe
- Unicorn Easter eggs recipe
- Veg biryani recipe
- Manchow momos soup recipe
- Poha cutlet recipe
- Green rice recipe
- Irani omelet recipe
- Egg pasta recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the cardamom syrup recipe
- 1 cup cardamom (soaked)
- 1/4 cup rose water
- 1 kg sugar
- 1/2 tsp green food color
- 1-liter water
- 1/4 tsp citric acid optional
Method of making cardamom syrup recipe
- To start the cardamom syrup, first, soak a cup of cardamom in water for a whole night or at least four hours.
- Now put one liter of water in a pan and add cardamom to it and cook it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After this filter it with a muslin cloth.
- After this, put the pan on the gas again and pour this water into it, add sugar, rose water, green food color, and citric acid and cook for some time on low flame.
- Cool and fill in a bottle. Whenever you want, prepare a glass of syrup by mixing it with milk or mixing it with water.
Key Ingredients: cardamom (soaked), rose water, sugar, green food color, water, citric acid (optional)