Butter chicken kulcha recipe: Classic juicy, spicy, creamy, and mouth-watering butter chicken is one dish that always tops Punjabi cuisine. Here we bring you the recipe of Butter Chicken with a unique twist.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- No bake apple pie recipe
- Mushroom noodles recipe
- Mango and mint kheer recipe
- Matka pulao recipe
- Shahi mango tukda recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Chana dal kebab recipe
- Butter garlic mushroom recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make butter chicken kulcha recipe
- 2 kulche
- 5-6 chicken pieces
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- One tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp ginger
Method of making butter chicken kulcha recipe
- Fry onion, tomato, ginger, garlic, and some cashews in a pan. Once it is done, take it out and blend to make a sauce.
- Put it in a pan with oil and let it come to a boil.
- Add the chicken pieces along with spices as per the requirement. Once it is done keep it aside.
- Now take a pan and put some butter on it.
- Place a kulcha and put chicken pieces on it.
- Now place another Kulcha on top. Flip it over and cook from the other side as well.
- Before serving, cut it into two equal parts and serve.
Key Ingredients: Kulchas, Chicken pieces, Red chili powder, Black pepper, Coriander powder, Salt, Tomato, Onion, Garlic cloves, Ginger