Bread pakora chaat recipe: Crispy outer layer with inner filling, stuffed with chutney, sev, and bhujia, this snack chaat is just delicious! You can make it in a few minutes.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mint chicken tikka recipe
- Chhena murki recipe
- Mutton vadai recipe
- Chicken bhindi recipe
- Sandwich cake recipe
- Cinnamon bread pudding recipe
- Slow cook chicken tikka
- Chicken quesadilla recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make bread pakora chaat recipe
- 4 bread slices
- 3-4 small boiled potatoes
- 2 green chilies
- Salt to taste
- Black salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 cup besan
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp mint chutney
- 1 tbsp tamarind chutney
- One tsp sev
- 1 tbsp whipped curd
- Pomegranate seeds
- Oil for deep frying
Method of making bread pakora chaat recipe
- To make potato filling, take a bowl, and add boiled potatoes, green chilies, salt, red chili powder, and garam masala.
- Mash the potatoes well.
- Now fill the potato filling in two slices of bread.
- Take a bowl for the batter, and add gram flour, salt, and water to it. Mix everything well. Make sure the solution is thick.
- Now dip the stuffed bread slices in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Cut the fried bread pakoras into 4 equal parts. Place on a plate and add both the chutneys along with curd.
- Sprinkle sev, pomegranate seeds, coriander leaves, and chaat masala on top.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining bread pakora.
- Serve and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: bread slices, boiled potatoes, green chilies, salt, black salt, garam masala, gram flour, red chili powder, mint chutney, tamarind chutney, sev, whipped curd, pomegranate seeds, oil for deep frying