Bread malpua recipe: Traditionally made from wheat flour, this Malpua recipe is made using bread slices. The dough is flattened and flavored with saffron, cardamom, and sugar syrup. You will love this Bread Malpua recipe!
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mango rabri recipe
- Green shakshuka recipe
- Murmura idli recipe
- Neem ginger tea recipe
- Mutton ginger recipe
- Mutton shahi roll recipe
- Dahi Bhalla chaat recipe
- Chicken bread parcel recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make bread malpua recipe
- 5-6 bread slices (white bread)
- 1/2 doodhdesi ghee (for frying)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water, a pinch of saffron
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
Method of making bread malpua recipe
- Heat ghee in a pan, add dry fruits, and wait till they turn golden. Now put khoya, sugar, and dry fruits in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- For sugar syrup, boil water in a vessel, add sugar, and allow it to dissolve in water. Then add saffron, and cardamom powder for taste and aroma.
- Take out the corners of the bread and cut it into small pieces. Gradually add milk and knead soft dough.
- Take out a small portion of the dough and flatten it with light hands. Take a spoonful of the prepared filling, place it in the center of the dough and bring it together and seal the edges.
- Flatten it gently. Continue the same with the remaining dough.
- Heat oil in a pan, and deep fry all the pieces. Remove the extra oil from the tissue and pour it into the syrup, coat it on both sides for a few seconds.
- Take it out and serve.
Key Ingredients: Bread Slices (White Bread), Milk, Desi Ghee (for frying), Sugar, Water, Saffron, Cardamom Powder