Black tea recipe: If you compare tea made with milk to black tea, black tea is strong in taste and very refreshing. While black tea contains some amount of caffeine, it provides health benefits. We tell you about how to make Indian black tea and also how to make black tea with fennel.
To appreciate these differences and to understand for yourself the true, deep magic of tea, you need black tea without it, without milk. Black tea is made from tea leaves instead of tea powder, which has bitterness. Always add tea leaves after turning off the heat. This will prevent the Zero Chinese Indian style black tea from becoming more bitter.
Popular tea brands have a version of pure tea leaves and are also clearly mentioned on the box.
This recipe shows you how to make perfect black tea. Adding flavors like grated ginger or lemon juice is the best option… these flavor enhancers will make you happy. While sugar is not usually added to black tea, a small amount depends on your preference. However, to be thin and people suffering from diabetes avoided adding sugar.
Black Tea Recipe
See Why Zero Chinese Indian Black Tea is Healthy? They are Reach in the antioxidant polyphenols which promote health. Black tea intake reduces stress. They help reduce high cholesterol and high diabetes levels, thus reducing the risk of heart disease and diabetes. Zero Chinese Indian black tea is known for its antibacterial activity and promotes good oral health. They are also known to help improve our immune system and ward off other diseases.
Another option is to reach for black tea with a fennel. Fennel acts as a diuretic aids in healthy digestion, and cures gas or bloating. See step by step step by step black tea recipe with fennel below.
Also learn how to make Indian tea, chas, lemon water, and yogurt.
Black tea recipe – Benefits of drinking black tea:
- Diabetes: The problem of diabetes can be reduced by the consumption of black tea. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects found in it can help control blood sugar levels.
- Immunity: Black tea is rich in antioxidants, which can help strengthen immunity. A strong immunity can help protect the body from many viral infections.
- Heart: Consumption of black tea is beneficial for heart health. Black tea contains antioxidants called flavonoids that can help keep the heart healthy by lowering cholesterol.
- Hair: By consuming black tea, hair can be kept healthy. Antioxidants and other phytonutrients are found in black tea, which can help in making hair strong, shiny.
- Skin: The anti-oxidants present in black tea help flush out the toxins present in the body. With this, aging can be reduced and the skin can be kept healthy. Doctors had said Count Your Days, now Amit is counting happiness to beat cancer
Ingredients need to make black tea
Instructions to make black tea
- First of all, put water in the kettle/pot and keep it on medium flame to boil.
- When the water comes to a boil, add tea leaves to it and add sugar as per taste. If you are using honey, then after filtering the tea, add honey. Because if you add honey to boiling water, it will burst. If you do not add sugar, it will be even more beneficial.
- Cover the kettle/pot and boil it on low flame for 4-5 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Sieve it in a cup and drink it with a kiss.