Biryani gravy recipe: A spicy and spicy gravy broth made from coconut, sesame, and peanuts. This broth is mostly served with different types of Hyderabadi style dum biryani, in which rice is cooked in layers. This broth is mixed with flaky rice, allowing all the spices to mix evenly into the rice.
Biryani has become very famous in our country. Biryani is cooked and served differently in different regions, depending on the people living there and their mannerisms. One such variant is Dum Biryani which is served with spicy gravy. Which we know as Biryani Gravy Recipe.
Biryani is very much liked in our house and we keep making it every now and then. Personally, both of us prefer biryani cooked in dum style, in which biryani is cooked with a layer of rice and biryani gravy or cooked in dum style. I enjoy my biryani with onion and tomato salad or raita, but my husband tells me to make dum biryani, which has more plain rice and gravy or curry to spread the spices and flavor evenly in the biryani. helps. Well, they are right, but after making biryani, I feel lazy to make gravy separately. But, you can prepare it in advance and use it when needed.
A Few Tips For A Perfect Biryani Gravy Recipe – First things first, this gravy is multipurpose and is not limited to just biryani rice. rather, you can use this gravy with Malabar parota, paratha, roti, pulao, and any rice recipe. secondly, you can also add vegetables of your choice. In fact, you can also add vegetables like mushrooms, capsicum, eggplant, and alepino. Lastly, you can make this gravy ahead of time and keep it in the fridge. You just have to reheat it before serving.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- How many people: 4 servings
- Course: Curry
- Cuisine: South Indian
- Keyword: Biryani Gravy Recipe
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Paneer stuffed bhatura recipe
- Raw banana cutlets
- Crown fried chicken recipe
- Kaju katli recipe
- Mango souffle recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe
- Bread upma recipe
- 3 – Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make biryani gravy recipe
- 2 tbsp peanuts
- 2 tbsp almonds
- Two mole
- 2 tbsp coconut powder
- 2 big onions, cut into pieces
- Two large Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 whole red chilies
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 cloves
- 2 small cardamoms
- 1 cinnamon
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chili
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
How to make biryani gravy recipe
- First dry roast peanuts, almonds, and sesame in a pan and keep aside.
- Now put half a tablespoon of oil in a pan and heat it, add two chopped onions and fry it lightly, along with it add two whole red chilies and chopped tomatoes and fry them.
- If it becomes a light rose, then turn off the gas and take it out in a mixer jar. Along with this, add pre-roasted almonds, sesame, and peanuts to it and make a smooth paste by adding a little water.
- Now heat oil in a pan, add cumin, clove, small cardamom, cinnamon, and bay leaves. After this add the prepared paste and mix.
- Mix turmeric powder, salt, red chili, coriander powder, garam masala well and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add water to it and cook it with the lid on till it reaches a perfect consistency.
- When the gravy becomes a little thick, turn off the flame and take it out in a serving bowl and enjoy with your biryani.
Key Ingredients: Groundnuts, Almonds, Sesame seeds, Coconut powder, Onion, Tomato, Whole red chili, Cumin, Clove, Small cardamom, Cinnamon, Bay leaves, Turmeric powder, Salt, Red chili, Coriander powder, Garam masala