Bhindi black pepper recipe: Indian family has always been a vegetable to be liked. Every house has different varieties. While this is a spicy, spicy, and twisted version, which is a dish to brings water to the mouth. Just what you need for lunch or dinner party.
- Total time: 55 minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- How many people: 4
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken shawarma recipe
- Egg noodles recipe
- Komal recipe
- Mexican chicken rice recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe
- Chana dal pulao recipe
- Vegetable stew recipe
- Aloo methi recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Materials need to make the bhindi black pepper recipe
- 225 GMS Bhindi, Small
- 4 tablespoon peanuts (cooking) oil
- 1 t spoon cumin
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- One T Spoon Coriander Seed Powder
- 1 t spoon ginger, finely chopped
- 3 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1/2 t spoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 T spoon fresh black pepper
- 1 t spoon mango powder
- 1/2 t spoon dry fenugreek powder
- A pinch of clove powder
- 1-inch piece ginger, Julian
Method of making bhindi black pepper recipe
- Wash the lady and cut the edges. Take a spoon of oil and salt from half a liter of water in a vessel.
- Heat up to boil in water, boil it up to 5-6 seconds and remove it from the flame and filter the Bhindi immediately with the sieve.
- Put one side. Put oil in a pan, heat on a fast flame, and add cumin seeds, insert the onions, medium to the flame, and fry the onion until shining and transparent.
- Now insert coriander powder, ginger, chili, and turmeric. Shake for 30 seconds and insert tomato puree and shake and fry until it appears on the edges.
- Insert it up, add and add salt, black pepper, mango, fenugreek, and cloves powder, and mix it again. Increase till faster and shake and roasted until it is cooked up to the right level.
- Take out a bowl, garnish and serve Ginger Julians.
Key ingredients: Bhindi, small, peanut (cooking) oil, cumin, onion, coriander seed powder, ginger, green chili, turmeric powder, tomato puree, salt, fresh pepper, mango powder, dry fenugreek powder, Cloves Powder, ginger