Bhel puri recipe is one of the popular chaats in Mumbai and is a quick and easy recipe. This chaat made from puffed rice, sev, peanut, boiled potato, chaat masala, and sour-sweet chutney is a perfect snack for people who are dieting. It is also a great way to eradicate light hunger.
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Paneer stuffed bhatura recipe
- Is Nate Diaz vegan – Nate Diaz’s favorite food that vegan athletes eat
- Crown fried chicken recipe
- Kaju katli recipe
- Mango souffle recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe
- Egg pakora recipe
- 3 – Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Necessary ingredients need to make bhel puri recipe
- Puffed rice / liya
- Peanut (Roasted and Roasted)
- Cucumber (finely chopped)
- Potatoes (boiled and finely chopped)
- Tomato (extracted seeds, finely chopped)
- Fine gram flour
- Coriander Chutney
- Sweet sauce
- Green Chili (finely chopped)
- Coriander (finely chopped)
Method of making bhel puri recipe
- Take 4 spoon puffed rice in a big bowl. Take 2 to 3 tsp cucumbers, 2 to 3 tsp potatoes, 2 to 3 tsp tomatoes and 3 tsp peanuts.
- Break 3 to 4 papadis and put them in it. Put 4 teaspoons of fine gravy, little green chili and half a teaspoon of chaat masala over it.
- Put 1 teaspoon green coriander chutney and 2 teaspoons sweet chutney over it.
- Mix all the ingredients well. Bhelpuri is ready, serve it.
- To serve Bhelpuri, put 2 to 3 tablespoons of Bhelpuri in a plate and garnish with a little bit of chaat masala and some green coriander.
- Bhel puri chaat is ready. Whenever you feel like eating it, prepare it immediately because the puffed rice gets dumplings, it does not remain crispy. Make spicy and tasty Bhelpuri Chaat, eat and feed.
Suggestion for Bhel Puri
- Keep the quantity of green chilies according to your taste