Beet and carrot kanji recipe: Kanji is usually prepared on the occasion of Holi. It is quite easy to make. Next time try this recipe too.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mint chicken tikka recipe
- Stuffed parwal recipe
- Mutton vadai recipe
- Chicken bhindi recipe
- Sandwich cake recipe
- Bread pakora chaat recipe
- Slow cook chicken tikka
- Chicken quesadilla recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make beet and carrot kanji
- 3 black carrots
- 1 beet
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp red chili
Method of making beet and carrot kanji recipe
- First of all, grind mustard seeds and make powder.
- Boil water in a vessel and add carrot, beetroot and cook it for five minutes.
- Let it cool down for some time.
- Add red chili powder, mustard powder, and salt, and mix everything together well.
- Fill the kanji in the bottle and keep it in the sun for four days and enjoy the kanji.
Key Ingredients: Black Carrot, Beetroot, Yellow Mustard, Red Chilli, Salt