Baked noodles spring rolls recipe: Today we are going to make Baked Noodles Spring Rolls with a special recipe. The method of making it is very easy, you will be so crazy about their taste that you will want to make them every time. If we bake them today and make them, then there will be no danger of filling oil in them and there will be no danger of bursting them. So you too make Baked Noodles Spring Rolls with this easy method and enjoy its taste.
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Badam halwa recipe
- Spicy mango pickle recipe
- White butter recipe
- Street style egg masala sandwich recipe
- Sandwich cake recipe
- Bread pakora chaat recipe
- Bhajiya usal recipe
- Mixed veg stuffed jumbo paratha recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make baked noodles spring rolls recipe
- All-purpose flour – 1 cup (130 grams)
- Salt – ¼ more than tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Ginger – 1 tsp, grated
- Green chili – 2, finely chopped
- Carrot – ½ cup, thinly sliced
- Green capsicum – ½ cup, thinly sliced
- Yellow Capsicum – ½ cup, thinly sliced
- Black pepper – ½ tsp, coarsely ground
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Soy Sauce – ½ tsp
- Vinegar – ½ tsp
- Tomato Sauce – 1 tsp
- Boiled Noodles – ¾ cup
Method of making baked noodles spring rolls recipe
Process of making the Dough
- In a bowl add 1 cup all-purpose flour, ¼ tsp salt, and 1 tbsp oil and mix.
- Then add water little by little and knead a soft dough.
- After kneading, cover it and keep it for 20 minutes.
Process of boiling Noodles
- Put water in the pan and cover it and boil it. When it comes to a boil, add 1 tsp oil and ½ tsp salt and mix it well.
- Then put noodles in it and let it boil for 8 minutes.
- After the time is up, turn off the flame and filter them and pour cold water on them and cool them while turning them well.
- Then add some oil and mix it well and keep it covered.
Process of making Stuffing
- Put 1 tsp oil in a pan and heat it. Put 1 tsp grated ginger and 2 finely chopped green chilies in hot oil and fry lightly.
- Then add a cup of thinly sliced carrot and ½ tsp salt and fry it lightly, remember that the flame will remain strong.
- After frying for half a minute, add ½ cup chopped green capsicum and ½ cup lengthwise chopped yellow capsicum and fry it lightly.
- Then add ½ tsp coarsely ground black pepper, ½ tsp red chili powder, ½ tsp soy sauce, ½ tsp vinegar, and 1 tsp tomato sauce.
- Fry them lightly while mixing, then add cup noodles to it and mix it well.
- In this way the stuffing will be ready, take it out and cool it.
Process of making the Wrapper
- Mash the dough lightly and break it into small balls. Take a ball and make it round like a peda.
- Then roll it lightly into a diameter of 3-3.5 inches and keep it on a plate.
- Make a peda by making two more balls and roll them in the same way and keep it on a plate.
- Take a rolled poori and spread it by pouring some oil on it, then spread some flour on it.
- Now put another puri on it and paste it by pressing. Spread oil on it as well, then spread it by adding all-purpose flour. Then put the third puri on it and paste it by pressing.
- Now spread some dry flour on both sides by sprinkling it.
- Now roll it in a diameter of 6-7 inches, remember that you have to turn one turn or else the whole bottom will remain small.
- Heat the tawa lightly, keep it on the tawa and cook it on the flame a little from both sides. Then turn off the flame and take it off.
- Now separate the three rotis from where they are separating and keep them on a plate. Prepare the rest in the same way.
Process of assembling the Rolls
- To stick the spring rolls, make a thick batter by adding 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour and some water in a bowl.
- Place a wrapper on the board and place the stuffing on one corner, such that there is a space of 1-1 inches on all three sides. Now fold the bottom and cover the stuffing.
- Then close it from both the corners as well.
- Stick both of them by applying slurry on the top side. Then fold it and close it by sticking it by applying slurry on the corner.
- In this way, the roll will be assembled, fill the rest in the same way, and prepared by rolling.
Process of baking the Spring Rolls
- Prepare a thick batter by putting some cream and water in a bowl.
- Then put the rolls in the baking tray by coating them with the solution with the help of a brush. Now preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade for 5 minutes.
- Then put the tray in the oven and bake it at 200 degrees centigrade for 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, take them out and put them back in the oven, and bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes spring rolls will be ready, let them cool down a bit.
- When cool, serve them with any dip of your choice and enjoy their taste.
- The dough has to be kneaded soft.
- While filling the spring rolls, the stuffing has to be closed properly.
- There is a difference in time in different ovens. So first bake them for 20 minutes at 200 degrees centigrade, then increase the time and bake them till they become golden brown.