Badam halwa recipe: This is a very tasty recipe that you must try once. You can also make this halwa on any special occasion.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mint chicken tikka recipe
- Tandoori aloo keema recipe
- New York cheesecake recipe
- Chicken bhindi recipe
- Sandwich cake recipe
- Bread pakora chaat recipe
- Bhajiya usal recipe
- Stuffed velvet chicken tikka recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the badam halwa
- 100 gms almonds
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp ghee
Method of making badam halwa recipe
- First of all boil water in a pan.
- Add almonds to it and blanch for 5 minutes.
- Let them cool down and peel them off and make a smooth paste.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add almond paste and fry for some time.
- Add sugar to it and cook it till it changes color.
- Take out the halwa in a bowl and serve garnished with chopped almonds.
Key Ingredients: Almonds, Sugar, Ghee