Aloo paneer pakora recipe: Now we know that potato and paneer pakodas are two different things. However, when mixed together, it is sure to be a treat for you. Try this amazing recipe today.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Strawberry dawn recipe
- Oats dahi kebab recipe
- Reshmi chicken paratha roll recipe
- Namkeen chicken masala handi recipe
- Mushroom ghee roast recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Mango lassi popsicles recipe
- Melon cooler recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make aloo paneer pakora recipe
- 5 paneer pieces
- 1 mashed potato
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp gram flour
Method of making aloo paneer pakora recipe
- Take paneer and cut it into thick slices. Keep it aside.
- Now mash the potatoes and add red chili powder, salt, black pepper, and chaat masala and mix it. match it.
- Then when the mashed potato mixture is ready, take out some of it and cover the paneer with it.
- Mix some gram flour, salt, and water in a bowl.
- Dip the potato paneer mixture in it and fry it till it becomes crisp and brown.
- After it is done, take it out and cut it from the middle and serve!
Key Ingredients: paneer pieces, mashed potatoes, black pepper, salt, gram flour, water