Achari chicken sandwich recipe: This sandwich packs the perfect punch of flavours. Just imagine butter toasted bread with mayonnaise topped with crispy bites of chicken and the tangy crunch of lemon-soaked onions.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken cheese balls recipe
- Honey garlic chicken recipe
- Moong dal pakoda recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Shakshuka recipe
- Restaurant style gravy recipe
- Jeera chicken recipe
- Mango sooji cake recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make achari chicken sandwich recipe
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- One lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
Method of making achari chicken sandwich recipe
- To marinate the chicken, put the chicken in a large bowl, and add curd, red chili powder, and salt. Mix well, cover, and keep in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Take it out of the fridge at least 15 minutes before frying.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add onion and cucumber, and then add lemon juice and salt to taste. Cover and keep aside till the chicken is marinated.
- To prepare your breadcrumbing station, place the dough on a plate and add some salt to it. Crack eggs in a bowl, add a pinch of salt, and beat.
- Place the breadcrumbs on another plate and add a pinch of salt to it. Keep aside until necessary.
- To make Chili Pickle Chutney, put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside until necessary.
- For frying chicken, put oil in a deep pan and heat it on medium heat.
- Once it becomes hot, take the chicken out of the marination and knead it in flour first. Dip the floured chicken into the egg mixture and then toss it in the breadcrumbs, making sure it coats properly.
- Put chicken in oil and fry on medium heat till golden brown. Remove on absorbent paper and keep it for 5 minutes.
- To make sandwiches, heat a pan on medium heat, add some butter and toast the bread.
- Apply a good amount of chili-pickle chutney to the roasted bread and place the fried chicken on a slice.
- Sprinkle garlic-coconut chutney over the chicken, top it with lemon-soaked onions and cucumber and close the sandwich with another slice.
- Cut the sandwich in half and enjoy it.
Key Ingredients: boneless chicken thighs, curd, red chili powder, salt, onion, thinly sliced, cucumber, thinly sliced, lemon juice, flour, eggs, breadcrumbs, oil for frying