Tandoori chaap recipe: Here we bring you a recipe of Tandoori Chaap, which can be enjoyed by both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. A great recipe to serve as a starter.
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make tandoori chaap recipe
- 1/4 cup curd
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp tandoori masala
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp kasoori methi
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Fish Kathi roll recipe
- Biryani gravy recipe
- Bharva capsicum omelette recipe
- Tandoori chicken sandwich recipe
- Chana garlic fry recipe
- Chili garlic prawns recipe
- Doodh poha recipe
- Chicken majestic recipe
- Green onion and mushroom omelet recipe
- Navratan korma recipe
- 5-minute poha laddu recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making tandoori chaap recipe
- Remove the stick from the arc and cut it into small pieces.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add soya chaap pieces and mix well again.
- Cover the pan and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Thread the arc into the skewer.
- Cook the chaap on a direct flame till it turns brown.
- Take out the cooked chaap in a mixing bowl.
- Add the ingredients for serving and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
Key Ingredients: curd, ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, tandoori masala, chaat masala, black pepper, salt, garam masala, kasoori methi, butter, fresh cream, lemon juice
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..