Singapore noodles recipe: Vermicelli or Rice Noodles cooked to perfection in various flavors. These noodles look very fun to eat.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make Singapore noodles recipe
- 1/2 gms Rice Vermicelli (soaked and strained)
- 11/2 cups sprouts, blanched
- 1 cup spring onions, cut into pieces
- 1 capsicum, julienne
- 1 1/2 cups Cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1/4 cup water or stock
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 11/3 tsp Vietnamese curry powder
- 1/4 cup oil
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- 3 ingredient banana pancake recipe
- Biryani gravy recipe
- Masala oats recipe
- Bharva capsicum omelette recipe
- Chana garlic fry recipe
- Chili garlic prawns recipe
- Doodh poha recipe
- Jeera rice recipe
- Chicken tawa fry recipe
- Navratan korma recipe
- 5-minute poha laddu recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Singapore noodles recipe
- In a small bowl, whisk together the water/stock, soy sauce, and brown sugar. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan and add curry powder and garlic on high flame. Fry till fragrant.
- Add onion, fry till soft.
- Push to the side and add ginger and spring onions and fry till the spring onions become soft.
- Add capsicum and cabbage and fry till it becomes slightly soft.
- Add in bean sprouts, cook for a while, then add noodles.
- Then add sauce, add ingredients to mix well.
- If it seems too dry, add a little more water/stock.
- Add salt and pepper as per taste. serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Rice Vermicelli (Soaked and Strained), Sprouts, Blanched Green Onions, Capsicum, Cabbage, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Water or Stock, Soy Sauce, Sugar, Salt and Pepper, Vietnamese Curry Powder, Oil
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..