Jeera rice recipe: Rice with cumin seeds that will add a refreshing taste to your main dish. Pair it with your favorite curry or lentils for a great meal.
- Total time: 25 minutes 03 seconds
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes 03 seconds
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Ingredients need to make jeera rice recipe
- 2 cups long-grain rice
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tsp cumin
- Salt to taste
- Few drops of lemon
- 2 tbsp oil
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- 3 ingredient banana pancake recipe
- Biryani gravy recipe
- Masala oats recipe
- Bharva capsicum omelette recipe
- Chana garlic fry recipe
- Chili garlic prawns recipe
- Doodh poha recipe
- Chicken majestic recipe
- Green onion and mushroom omelet recipe
- Navratan korma recipe
- 5-minute poha laddu recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making jeera rice recipe
- Wash and wash the rice and soak it for at least 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and add cumin seeds.
- When cumin seeds crackle, add chopped onion and fry till transparent but not brown.
- Now add rice and turn it a few times before adding 3 cups of water.
- Boil the mixture without covering it.
- When it comes to a boil, sprinkle a few drops of lemon in it and cover the pan and reduce the flame.
- Rice should be cooked in 10 minutes.
- If you want it to cook slowly, then after the pan comes to a boil, put a tawa or something else under it and reduce the flame. serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Long grain rice, Onion, Cumin, Salt, Few drops of lemon, Oil
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..