Doodh poha recipe: Doodh Poha is made by boiling sweetened milk and garnishing it with dry fruits. It should be eaten cold. It is very easy to make it.
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make doodh poha recipe
- 500 ml milk
- 1 cup poha
- Jaggery as per taste
- 1 tbsp Almonds, chopped
- 1 tbsp Cashew nuts, chopped
- One tablespoon raisins, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Fish Kathi roll recipe
- Biryani gravy recipe
- Masala oats recipe
- Tandoori chicken sandwich recipe
- Butter chicken spread recipe
- Chili garlic prawns recipe
- Mozzarella sticks recipe
- Chicken majestic recipe
- Green onion and mushroom omelet recipe
- Navratan korma recipe
- Warm chocolate shots recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making doodh poha recipe
- Soak the HA in water for a minute or two and remove the extra water. Keep aside.
- Boil milk with cardamom and bay leaves.
- Add soaked poha to it and stir to avoid burning.
- When you get the desired consistency, then reduce the flame and mix all the things together by adding jaggery or sugar.
- Add dry fruits and nuts and mix.
Key Ingredients: milk, poha, jaggery, almonds, cashew nuts, raisins, bay leaves
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..