Chana garlic fry recipe: Chana garlic fry is a delicious snack often served in Dhabas and Highway Restaurants, it has a pungent taste of garlic and other spices, is rich in spices, and is full of flavor.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make chana garlic fry recipe
- 1 cup soaked and boiled gram
- 1/4 cup garlic cloves
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Fish Kathi roll recipe
- Biryani gravy recipe
- Masala oats recipe
- Tandoori chicken sandwich recipe
- Butter chicken spread recipe
- Chili garlic prawns recipe
- Doodh poha recipe
- Chicken majestic recipe
- Green onion and mushroom omelet recipe
- Navratan korma recipe
- 5-minute poha laddu recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chana garlic fry recipe
- Soak the gram for two hours, then add some salt and pressure cook it till 80%.
- Remove from water and let it cool. Mash each piece of gram lightly and then deep fry till it becomes golden and crisp.
- Break each piece of garlic lightly and deep dry it separately till it becomes golden and crisp.
- Mix both the ingredients in a bowl and then add all the dry spices, you can increase or decrease the quantity according to your choice.
- Mix well and serve with tea or cold drink.
Key Ingredients: soaked and boiled gram, garlic cloves, cumin powder, red chili powder, chaat masala, salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..