Chocolate shots recipe: Hot chocolate shots are great for a variety of occasions. There are so many ways to use them, and they always turn out great as cute little snacks or even treat holders.
- Total Time: 16 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 06 Minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make warm chocolate shots recipe
- 3/4 cup low-calorie chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp instant coffee powder
- 2 tsp low-calorie sweetener
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Allahabadi cake recipe
- Pizza chips recipe
- Masala oats recipe
- Andhra style chicken kadhi recipe
- Poha chaat recipe
- Mushroom biryani recipe
- Mozzarella sticks recipe
- Chicken majestic recipe
- Chicken bonda recipe
- Veg aloo kofta recipe
- Matar samosa recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making warm chocolate shots recipe
- Place the low-calorie chocolate in a deep microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave on HIGH for thirty seconds.
- Alternatively, melt in a double boiler.
- Take out and beat well.
- Heat milk in a non-stick pan, but do not boil it. Add it to the chocolate and mix well.
- Dissolve instant coffee powder in two tablespoons of hot water and add it to the chocolate-milk mixture. Add low-calorie sweetener and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into eight glasses and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: low-calorie chocolate, milk, instant coffee powder, low-calorie sweetener
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..