Poha chaat recipe: This recipe of poha chaat will surely have a unique taste in taste that you need to try! Only household ingredients are required for this easy chaat recipe.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make poha chaat recipe
- 1 cup poha
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 2 tbsp urad dal
- 6-7 Curry leaves 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 cucumber, cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Half tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Paneer moti pulao recipe
- Masala bread recipe
- Masala oats recipe
- Murmura poha recipe
- Breakfast Hyderabadi toast recipe
- Mushroom biryani recipe
- Paneer popcorn recipe
- Bread medu vada recipe
- Molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- Healthy langarwali dal recipe
- Chicken cheese sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making poha chaat recipe
- Dry roast the poha in a pan and take it out. Then fry peanuts, curry leaves, urad dal, cashew nuts, and almonds in the same pan.
- Mix poha and other roasted ingredients.
- Now add chopped onion, cucumber, tomato and mix again.
- Lastly add red chili powder, black pepper, salt as per taste.
- Now add one tablespoon tamarind chutney.
- Finally, garnish it with green coriander and serve in a bowl.
Key Ingredients: Poha, Groundnut, Urad Dal, Curry Leaves, Onion, Tomato, Cucumber, Red Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Turmeric Powder, Salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..