Pizza chips recipe: Have Pizza? Or, is it chips? This pizza chip is a delicious snack that will satisfy your craving for pizza or chips. It is a quick-ready snack.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make pizza chips recipe
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 50 grams or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni slices
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Marinara Sauce for serving
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Paneer moti pulao recipe
- Masala bread recipe
- Masala oats recipe
- Andhra style chicken kadhi recipe
- Poha chaat recipe
- Mushroom biryani recipe
- Mozzarella sticks recipe
- Chicken majestic recipe
- Chicken bonda recipe
- Beetroot chilla recipe
- Matar samosa recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making pizza chips recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine mozzarella cheese, basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Grease a small muffin tin with ghee. Keep pepperoni.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until cheese melts and edges are lightly browned.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce if desired.
- Have fun!
Key Ingredients: Mozzarella cheese, basil, dried oregano, garlic powder, mini pepperoni slices, salt, pepper, marinara sauce for serving
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..