Mozzarella sticks recipe: A must-have on every cafe menu, mozzarella sticks are the perfect combination of cheesy gooey inside and crispy outside. Children will also like this very much.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make mozzarella sticks recipe
- 500 gms mozzarella cheese (chopped)
- Oil for frying
- 1/3 cup corn starch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 and a half cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg, beaten
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Paneer moti pulao recipe
- Masala bread recipe
- Masala oats recipe
- Andhra style chicken kadhi recipe
- Poha chaat recipe
- Mushroom biryani recipe
- Navratan pulao recipe
- Chicken majestic recipe
- Chicken bonda recipe
- Beetroot chilla recipe
- Matar samosa recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making mozzarella sticks recipe
- In a small bowl, mix eggs and water.
- Mix bread crumbs and garlic salt in a medium bowl. In a medium bowl, combine flour and cornstarch.
- In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil to 365°F (185°C).
- One at a time, coat each mozzarella stick in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, then the bread crumbs, and finally the oil.
- Fry until golden brown, about 30 seconds.
- Remove from flame and drain on paper towels and serve.
Key Ingredients: mozzarella cheese (cut into pieces), oil for frying, cornstarch, all-purpose flour, salt, breadcrumbs, oregano, water, eggs
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..