Matar samosa recipe: In this recipe, the classic potato filling is replaced with fresh peas that are cooked in spices. Then they are enjoyed by making small samosas. This quick and easy recipe can be made with few ingredients.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make matar samosa recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- One Tablespoon Ghee
- 11/2 cups fresh peas
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- One tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Paneer moti pulao recipe
- Masala bread recipe
- Masala oats recipe
- Andhra style chicken kadhi recipe
- Poha chaat recipe
- Mushroom biryani recipe
- Navratan pulao recipe
- Chicken majestic recipe
- Chicken bonda recipe
- Beetroot chilla recipe
- Chicken cheese sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making matar samosa recipe
- To knead the dough, mix all-purpose flour, salt, ghee, and water. Make a dough and let it rest.
- Till then prepare the stuffing. For this, put oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, green chilies, and green peas. Mix it well.
- Now add spices like red chili powder, coriander powder, mango powder, garam masala, and salt. Mix again.
- Once done, let this mixture cool down.
- Now prepare it by cutting it into the shape of samosas, deep fry the stuffing till it becomes crispy.
- Once done, take them out and have fun!
Key Ingredients: All-purpose flour, Salt, Ghee, Fresh peas, Red chili powder, Coriander powder, Garam masala, Amchur powder, Salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..