Fish Kathi roll recipe: Kathi Rolls are prepared with a variety of fillings, for example, Paneer Kathi Roll, Chicken Kathi Roll, Mix Veg Kathi Roll, Mutton Kathi Roll, and many more. Adding to this list, here we bring you another Kathi Roll recipe- which is called Fish Kathi Roll. It is prepared by stuffing pieces of boneless fish.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make fish Kathi roll recipe
For 4-5 chapati fillings:
- 50 grams boneless fish
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- Chili powder as per taste
- 1 small tomato, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp cumin powder (roasted)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp chaat masala
Mix to assemble:
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/4 cup Carrot, julienne
- 1/4 cup Cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 thinly sliced red onion (optional)
- 1/4 cup red or yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 3-4 green chilies, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Allahabadi cake recipe
- Pizza chips recipe
- Masala oats recipe
- Tandoori chicken sandwich recipe
- Butter chicken spread recipe
- Mushroom biryani recipe
- Mozzarella sticks recipe
- Chicken majestic recipe
- Green onion and mushroom omelet recipe
- Veg aloo kofta recipe
- Warm chocolate shots recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
method of making fish Kathi roll recipe
- Marinate the fish. Take a bowl, put fish pieces, ginger-garlic paste, and salt in it. Keep aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan, saute garlic, ginger, and onion till they turn light brown.
- Add tomatoes and fry for a few minutes. Add marinated fish and fry again.
- Add all the spices and mix again.
- Heat a tawa, grease it with oil. Place a chapati or paratha on the pan and brush it with the beaten egg. Cook from both sides.
- Put one or two spoons of fish filling on top. Add some green chutney/chutney of your choice in the middle.
- Sprinkle chopped carrots, onions, cabbage on top. Grate the paneer or cheese and stuff the roti on top of the stuffing.
- Place the cheese side down on the pan. The melted cheese will help it stick together. Heat on medium flame from both sides, flip gently with a flat ladle.
- Serve with any fresh salad and chutney of choice.
Key Ingredients: Chapati, Boneless Fish, Oil, Onion, Crushed Garlic, Tomato, Cumin Powder (Roasted), Coriander Powder, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Salt, Chaat Masala Mix, Egg (slightly beaten), Red Onion ( Optional), Carrot, Cabbage (thinly sliced), Red or Yellow Pepper, Thinly sliced, Green chili, Coriander
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..