Chili garlic prawns recipe: Very similar to chili chicken, the prawns are fried and then cooked in chili garlic sauce. Enjoy it or mix it with Fried Rice / Hakka Noodles, the choice is yours!
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make chili garlic prawns recipe
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- One tsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg
- 300 grams prawn oil
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp water (cornflour solution)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp green onion
- 3-4 green chilies (slits)
- 1 capsicum, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp chili sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp vinegar
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Fish Kathi roll recipe
- Pizza chips recipe
- Masala oats recipe
- Tandoori chicken sandwich recipe
- Butter chicken spread recipe
- Mushroom biryani recipe
- Mozzarella sticks recipe
- Chicken majestic recipe
- Green onion and mushroom omelet recipe
- Veg aloo kofta recipe
- Warm chocolate shots recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chili garlic prawns recipe
- Take out the cornflour in a bowl and add all-purpose flour, garlic paste, ginger paste, dark soy sauce, black pepper powder, and mix it.
- Now crack an egg in this mixture and beat it without leaving any lumps.
- Put the chopped prawns in a bowl and mix well.
- Now put these prawns in a pan in hot oil and fry from both sides.
- After frying, take it out on a plate and keep it aside.
- Take out the cornflour in a small bowl. Add water to it and mix.
- Now take oil in a pan and add finely chopped garlic, finely chopped ginger.
- Mix it until its raw smell goes away.
- Add chopped green onions and green chilies to the pan.
- Now reduce the flame to medium and add chopped capsicum, black pepper powder, dark soy sauce, chili sauce, and mix it.
- Mix water in the pan and then add batter, fried prawns in the pan.
- Mix it together and cover the prawns with sauce.
- Add salt, vinegar to the pan, mix it again and serve.
Key Ingredients: Cornflour, All-purpose flour, Garlic paste, Ginger paste, Soy sauce, Black pepper, Egg, Prawn oil, Cornflour, Water (cornflour batter), Oil, Minced garlic, Minced ginger, Green onion, Green chili (slit), capsicum, black pepper, soy sauce, chili sauce, water, vinegar
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..