Chicken majestic recipe: This semi-dry snack from Andhra Pradesh is very popular in Hyderabad. To make this Crispy Fried Chicken Snack, chicken is cooked in a delicious flavor of soy sauce, garlic, and garam masala.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make the chicken majestic recipe
- 300 grams boneless chicken
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2 green chilies
- 1 sprig of curry leaves
- handful mint leaves
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 red chili
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 3 tbsp curd
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Paneer moti pulao recipe
- Masala bread recipe
- Poha bhel recipe
- Murmura poha recipe
- Breakfast Hyderabadi toast recipe
- Mushroom biryani recipe
- Paneer popcorn recipe
- Bread medu vada recipe
- Molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- Healthy langarwali dal recipe
- Chicken cheese sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making the chicken majestic recipe
- Soak the chicken in buttermilk for 4 hours.
- Drain the chicken and marinate it in ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, cornflour, and red chili powder.
- Deep fry the chicken till it becomes golden. If you want, you can also pan-fry the chicken. Keep it aside.
- Now put a pan on the gas for spices. Put curry leaves and green chilies in oil and fry.
- Fry till the curry leaves turn crisp and garlic is cooked.
- After this, add mint leaves, red chili powder, and garam masala and mix well. Pour in the yogurt, stirring until moisture evaporates.
- Add soy sauce and fried chicken. Mix it well, and serve!
Key Ingredients: Boneless chicken, buttermilk, cornflour, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, oil, garlic cloves, green chilies, curry leaves, mint leaves, soy sauce, red chili, garam masala, yogurt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..