Chicken bonda recipe: This recipe is made with minced chicken (or chicken mince), you can also use leftover minced meat to prepare these delicious balls.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make chicken bonda recipe
- 250 gms Chicken Mince
- 1 cup besan
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- One tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Paneer moti pulao recipe
- Masala bread recipe
- Masala oats recipe
- Andhra style chicken kadhi recipe
- Poha chaat recipe
- Mushroom biryani recipe
- Navratan pulao recipe
- Chicken majestic recipe
- Molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- Healthy langarwali dal recipe
- Chicken cheese sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chicken bonda recipe
- First of all, wash the chicken mince and marinate it by adding red chili powder, salt, and turmeric.
- Keep aside for a while.
- Meanwhile, take out the gram flour in a bowl, add water and salt along with dry ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients well until a smooth, thick, and uniform paste is formed.
- Now make small balls of marinated mincemeat, dip these balls in the prepared batter and fry them till they turn golden brown.
- Your Chicken Bonda is ready to taste.
Key Ingredients: Chicken mince, Besan, Red chili powder, Cumin powder, Turmeric powder, Salt, Black pepper
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..