Butter chicken spread recipe: You can make butter chicken spread and keep it in the fridge for a week. Spread it on toast or slice it on warm and soft bread, and your butter chicken meal is ready.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make butter chicken spread recipe
- 1 cup chicken pieces
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp onion puree
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup cashew paste
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- One tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Allahabadi cake recipe
- Pizza chips recipe
- Masala oats recipe
- Tandoori chicken sandwich recipe
- Poha chaat recipe
- Mushroom biryani recipe
- Mozzarella sticks recipe
- Chicken majestic recipe
- Green onion and mushroom omelet recipe
- Veg aloo kofta recipe
- Warm chocolate shots recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making butter chicken spread recipe
- Marinate the chicken pieces with a little turmeric, red chili powder, and salt for 10 minutes. After that fry it and keep it aside.
- Put a little oil and half the butter mixture in a pan, add onion paste and cook till it becomes transparent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook till the raw smell goes away.
- Add tomato puree and cook till the color of the tomato puree changes.
- Add dry spices like turmeric, red chili powder, garam masala, and remaining butter.
- Cook for some time, add cashew paste, salt, and cream as well.
- Now add chicken pieces and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Butter chicken is cooked, now take it off the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Add mayonnaise and mix well until the mayo and chicken gravy are well combined.
- Store in a glass airtight container and consume within 7-10 days.
Key Ingredients: chicken pieces, tomato puree, onion puree, ginger-garlic paste, cream, cashew paste, butter, red chili powder, turmeric, garam masala, salt, mayonnaise
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..