Andhra style chicken kadhi recipe: Here we bring you yet another version of Kadhi with a sour taste similar to curd gravy, but mixed with the pulp of chicken pieces. It is called Chicken Majjiga Pulusu (or Andhra-Style Chicken Kadhi).
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make andhra style chicken kadhi recipe
- Half cup besan
- 200 grams chicken pieces
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1 big onion, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 green chilies
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- A pinch asafoetida
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Paneer moti pulao recipe
- Masala bread recipe
- Masala oats recipe
- Murmura poha recipe
- Poha chaat recipe
- Mushroom biryani recipe
- Navratan pulao recipe
- Bread medu vada recipe
- Molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- Healthy langarwali dal recipe
- Chicken cheese sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making andhra style chicken kadhi recipe
- Heat oil (coconut oil, preferably) in a pan, add ginger garlic paste, curry leaves, and dry spices along with the chicken.
- Then add water, close the lid and cook till the water dries up.
- In another bowl add gram flour, water and mix well. Now add curd, salt (as per taste) and mix again.
- In another pan, add oil, fry the onion pieces, turmeric, and green chilies for 2 minutes.
- Add curd mixture and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Once done, add the chicken pieces and cook for another 10 minutes7. Serve and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: gram flour, chicken pieces, curry leaves, mustard seeds, curd, onion, turmeric, green chili, salt, water, red chili powder, cumin powder, asafoetida
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..