Tossed salad recipe: This salad is very easy to make, just mix everything together and eat it.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Ingredients need to make tossed salad recipe
- 2 medium tomatoes – seedless and cut lengthwise
- 20 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup Carrot – cut into thick round pieces
- 1/2 cup Cucumber – peeled and cut into round pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp mustard powder/mustard oil
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Simple potato skin recipe
- Spicy broccoli recipe
- Unique biryani roll recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Homemade bajra atta ladoo recipe
- Caramel popcorn recipe
- Habanero roasted chicken recipe
- Dahi sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making tossed salad recipe
- Break the ties leaves into small pieces.
- Mix well oil, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, and mustard.
- Keep vegetables and dressing aside until ready to serve.
- Mix both together and serve immediately.
Key Ingredients: Tomatoes – seedless and cut lengthwise, Lettuce leaves, Carrot – cut into thick round pieces, Cucumber – peeled and cut into round pieces, Olive oil, Vinegar, Honey, Salt, Freshly ground black kale Chilli, Mustard Powder / Mustard Oil
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..