Tikri mutton curry recipe: Tikri Mutton Curry made using succulent mutton pieces, green chillies, ginger, garlic, onion, turmeric, red chilli powder, cardamom, cumin, cloves, coriander seeds and many other pungent spices is prepared by
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make tikri mutton curry recipe
- 500 gms Mutton
- 2 Onions , cut into pieces
- 1 turmeric
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2 green cardamoms
- 2 cloves
- 1 green coriander
- 2 coriander seeds
- 1 green chili
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 tbsp refined oil
- 1 tsp cumin
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Simple potato skin recipe
- Sattu Kaju barfi recipe
- Masala cheese toast recipe
- Homemade bun maska recipe
- Pindi chana tacos recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Paneer popcorn recipe
- Bread dahi chaat recipe
- Molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- Healthy tossed salad recipe
- Leftover roti kheer recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making tikri mutton curry recipe
- Take a bowl, put mutton pieces in it and marinate it with refined oil, turmeric, red chili powder. Mix everything then add salt and mix again.
- Keep it aside for 30-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grind cardamom, cloves, coriander, cumin, black pepper and garlic together.
- After that grind a handful of coriander leaves, 2 green chilies, 3 garlic cloves, 1 inch ginger, 2 tbsp oil and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion and wait till it becomes transparent, then add ground powder with little water.
- Cook till the oil starts separating from the spices, and then add the marinated mutton pieces.
- Mix everything, taste and then adjust the salt accordingly.
- Now, add prepared chili and coriander paste.
- Cover the lid and let it cook for about an hour and then take it out in a serving dish.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and enjoy delicious tikri masala with roti or rice.
Key Ingredients: Mutton, Onion, Turmeric, Garlic cloves, Green cardamom, Cloves, Coriander leaves, Green chili, Ginger, Refined oil, Cumin seeds, Coriander seeds, Salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..