Spicy broccoli recipe: A very fun recipe, in which broccoli pieces are tossed with tamarind paste, black peppercorns, spices, and curry leaves.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make spicy broccoli recipe
- 250 grams Broccoli – cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp mustard
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 3-4 whole red chilies
- 1/8 tsp asafoetida powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 50 grams ginger, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 20 grams tamarind
- 1 cup soaked in water and filtered
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Shakkarpara recipe
- Whole arabic recipes
- Unique biryani roll recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Homemade bajra atta ladoo recipe
- Caramel popcorn recipe
- Habanero roasted chicken recipe
- Dahi sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making spicy broccoli recipe
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds, curry leaves, red chillies, asafoetida and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add ginger and garlic, fry till it turns light brown.
- Add broccoli and fry for some time on high flame, then reduce the flame, cover and cook till edible stage.
- Add tamarind and salt, bring to a boil and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: broccoli – cut into small pieces, oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, whole red chilies, asafoetida powder, cumin, ginger, garlic, tamarind – 1 cup soaked in water and strained, salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..