Pindi chana tacos recipe: Delicious tacos that will surely satisfy your craving for delicious Indian food this Diwali and add a dash of excitement to your Diwali party!
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make Pindi chana tacos recipe
- 200 gms Kabuli Chana, soaked
- 2 large cardamom
- 2 green cardamoms
- 1 clove
- 1 bay leaf
- 15 grams tea leaves
- 2 grams salt
- 30 grams coriander powder
- 5 grams amchur powder
- 5 grams of chili
- 2 tortilla sheets
- 5 grams cumin powder
- 5 grams turmeric powder
- 1 gram spice mix
- 25 Ghee
- 2 grams carom seeds
- 1 gram asafoetida
- 50 grams onion
- 15 grams ginger garlic paste
- 40 g tomato puree
- 15 grams curd
- 2 grams kasoori methi
- 2 grams salt
- 5 grams green chili
- 10 g vinegar onion
- 30 Achari Mayo
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Simple potato skin recipe
- Sattu Kaju barfi recipe
- Masala cheese toast recipe
- Honey chili paneer recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Homemade bajra atta ladoo recipe
- Molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- Healthy tossed salad recipe
- Leftover roti kheer recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Pindi chana tacos recipe
- Soak the gram in water for 6-8 hours or overnight. Put all the spices and tea leaves in a muslin cloth and tie it well and make a bundle so that it does not open while cooking.
- Take a pressure cooker and put a bundle of soaked gram, salt, and spices in it, and fill it with enough water that the gram does not stick to the bottom and burn.
- Seal the pressure cooker and cook on a medium flame for 5-6 whistles.
- When the gram is cooked, sieve it, take out the packet of spices and put all the ingredients.
Pindi chana and to finish the plate.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add ajwain and asafoetida. Now add chopped green chilies and chopped onions. Cook the onion till it turns a nice golden brown color.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for a minute. Now add tomato puree and whipped curd and cook the mixture on low flame till the masala starts leaving oil.
- When the masala is cooked, add the prepared gram mixture and mix well. Cook for another 5-6 minutes and finish with kasoori methi.
To assemble the tacos:
- Take a tortilla sheet and heat it on a non-stick tava (griddle). Cut three equal-sized rounds from the tortilla sheet. Spread a layer of Achari Mayo on the tortilla sheet circles.
- Now place a spoonful of gram mixture on the tortilla sheet.
- Garnish with some chopped onions and fresh coriander and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Chickpeas, Big Cardamom, Green Cardamom, Cloves, Bay Leaves, Tea Leaves, Salt, Coriander Powder, Amchur Powder, Degi Mirch, Cumin Powder, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala, Chana Mixture, Ghee, Ajwain, Asafoetida, Onion, Ginger Garlic Paste, Tomato Puree, Yogurt, Kasoori Methi, Salt, Green Chillies, Tortilla Sheet, Vinegar Onion, Achari Mayo
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..