Paneer popcorn recipe: Paneer Popcorn is a vegetarian version of the classic chicken popcorn. You don’t need to do a lot of preparation to make paneer popcorn, all you have to do is season the paneer, coat it in batter and fry it!
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make paneer popcorn recipe
- 250 gms paneer cubes
- 1/4 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp dry pasarle
- 2 to 3 pinch turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 cup besan
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- A pinch of baking soda
- 5-6 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Simple potato skin recipe
- Sattu Kaju barfi recipe
- Masala cheese toast recipe
- Homemade bun maska recipe
- Pindi chana tacos recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Bread dahi chaat recipe
- Molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- Healthy tossed salad recipe
- Leftover roti kheer recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making paneer popcorn recipe
- In a bowl add paneer, Kashmiri red chili powder, dry parsley, carom seeds, black pepper powder and salt.
- Mix the paneer lightly so that the paneer pieces do not break.
- In another bowl take gram flour, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chili powder and baking soda.
- Mix water in a bowl and make a thick batter. The batter should be smooth and without any lumps.
- Dip each paneer cube in the batter till it is completely covered. Place the coated paneer in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry the coated paneer till golden brown, the paneer popcorn is ready!
Key Ingredients: paneer cubes, kashmiri red chili powder, dry pasta, oregano, black pepper, salt, gram flour, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, baking soda, water, breadcrumbs
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..