Paneer moti pulao recipe: This royal dish made from small pearl-like pieces of paneer and various spices is called paneer moti pulao. This is a very wonderful recipe, which you can make on any special occasion.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to mek paneer moti pulao recipe
- 100 gms paneer
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 Onions , sliced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1-2 bay leaves
- 2-4 green cardamoms
- 1 black cardamom
- Small piece cinnamon stick
- 1 small mace
- Saffron (optional)
- Cashews and Raisins (optional)
- Peas (optional)
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- potato chapli kabab recipe
- Masala bread recipe
- Poha bhel recipe
- Murmura poha recipe
- Breakfast Hyderabadi toast recipe
- Mushroom biryani recipe
- Paneer popcorn recipe
- Bread medu vada recipe
- Molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- Healthy langarwali dal recipe
- Chicken cheese sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making paneer moti pulao recipe
- Wash the rice thoroughly and soak it for some time.
- Put rice in a thick bottomed pan, add enough water to submerge the rice, some ghee, whole spices and some salt. Let it boil till the rice is 70% cooked.
- Take off the rice and spread it on a flat bottom to stop the cooking process.
- Take paneer and add a pinch of salt to it, mash it well and make small pearl-sized balls from the paneer.
- Fry them till they become light golden. Try not to brown them. Keep aside.
- Put ghee in a pan and if you are using cashew nuts and raisins then fry them.
- Keep them aside and in the same pan cook cumin seeds, one chopped onion, peas if you are using it, and onions and peas till they become soft.
- Add cooked rice, cashew nuts and raisins and mix well.
- Now put fried onions on top, if you have made saffron milk, then add pearls of cheese and cover it with a lid.
- Let it cook in dum for 5-10 minutes. Serve when done.
Key Ingredients: Paneer, Basmati rice, Onion, Cumin, Ghee, Bay leaves, Green cardamom, Black cardamom, Small piece cinnamon stick, 1 small mace, Saffron (optional), Cashew nuts and raisins (optional), Peas (optional), Salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..