Molten chocolate mug cake recipe: This recipe is easy and quick to make, and we assure you that you don’t need a lot of ingredients to make it. With just a few ingredients, a delicious mug of chocolate cake will be ready in no time!
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 drops essence
- 1/4 cup milk
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Simple potato skin recipe
- Spicy broccoli recipe
- Unique biryani roll recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Homemade bajra atta ladoo recipe
- Caramel popcorn recipe
- Healthy tossed salad recipe
- Leftover roti kheer recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- Take a mug and put all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and milk, chocolate essence in it.
- Mix them well. Now take a piece of chocolate and put it in the center of the prepared batter.
- Once done, bake it in the oven till the cake tops out.
- When cooked, take it out and let it come to room temperature.
Key Ingredients: All-purpose flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Essence, Milk
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..